About United Rheumatology
The Numerous Avenues For Support And Financial Optimization Provided By United Rheumatology Include (And Are Growing Every Day):
- Access To Group Purchasing Services enabling practices to secure best pricing for biologics and office supplies, improve revenue, and reduce practice expenses.
- American Rheumatology is our RCM partner.
- Exclusive Access With Pricing Advantages To Managed Care Contracting, and participation in novel contracting approaches such as site of service and population health contracts, with a platform of consulting, legal, advocacy, and project management services to support the creation of super-groups
- Access To Practice Management Experts who evaluate and support implementation of business and front office workflow and practice optimization
- Monitoring Of The Ever-Evolving Healthcare Landscape to keep physicians and administrators informed about most recent industry and regulatory developments impacting their practices
- Value Driven Exclusive Access With Pricing Advantages to “best in class” sources of information technology, revenue cycle management, compliance programs, credentialing, and other practice management services that best enable provision of quality care
- Use Of Objective Data to define and support the standard of care and demonstrate quality health outcomes for patients
- Continual Opportunities for CME – For Physicians and Administrators. United University offers a library and central resource for physicians and administrators.
- We offer most up to date information specifically for Rheumatology offices encompassing compliance policies, best practices and business efficiencies.
United Rheumatology Will Help Independent Rheumatology Practices Maximize Existing And Future Contracts With Health Plans through the development of data-driven clinical pathways that will guide value-based reimbursement arrangements, including the options of shared savings, bundled payments, and inclusion in ACOs.
For additional information on United Rheumatology, please email United Rheumatology.